Long time no see!
Well, it has been a bit hard time because of school but now I`m on again. Spring break has finally came so I guess I will be making something delicious again.
I was too lazy to go to the store so I made cookies myself. Again, I used my own recipe so if you want to make these yummies, improvise! I always do that. I used what I had at home, the recipe is very simple. Oh, yes, almost forgot. As few of my friends said they wanted recipes, here you go! I present you my post with a recipe.
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder or soda
1/2 cup melted butter or oil
1 1/2 cup oats
100g white chocolate, melted
Perheat the owen to 180-200 degrees
1. Cook the oats.
2. Whisk the eggs, add sugar.
3. Add melted butter or oil.
4. Sift in the flour with baking powder or soda and oats. Add melted chocolate. At this point you can add rum, believe me it tastes great! This time I just forgot about it.
5.Mix everithing together.
6. Put small piles on the pan and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
7. Eat while there is still left!